- Gingerbread House (optional: one of my houses is from THIS previous project)
- Small Wooden Church
- Small House with Star
- Medium House with Star
- Medium sized Double Decker Birdhouse
- Green Paint with Chalky Finish
- Grey Paint with Chalky Finish
- Rusted Metal Sheet
- Wood Stain in Walnut and Foam Brushes
- Sealant for Weather Proofing such as polyurethane
- ***NOTE Birds will set up house in the medium-large houses. The smalls are just pretty :)
To keep the "birdhouse city" in one piece and to save my garden from having random wood houses blowing around it in every thunderstorm, I attached all the houses to a thin piece of plywood, stained with the same walnut stain that is on the birdhouses. They are simply hot glued on and have been solid through wind and rain thus far.
The whole city can be moved at once which is nice!