Are you getting together with your friends or family for a craft day this Christmas? Gingerbread houses (that you EAT) are a common Christmas craft, but how about a cute Gingerbread hosue that lasts a wee bit longer?? This little craft can also be used as a real birdhouse come spring, so it is a double win!
- Gingerbread Wooden House
- Spruce Chalky Finish Paint
- Gray Chalky Finish Paint
- Red Christmas Tree Washi Tape
- White Embossing Powder (or white glitter)
- Decoupage Medium (Mod Podge)
- Heat Tool (optional)
- Christmas Button Assortment
- Sealer (optional)
- Flickering Tealight or Candle (see caution notes in post)
- Miniature Evergreen Trees or other miniatures
The main color slides under the icicles in this particular project, so doing them first makes sense!