Shea Butter Lotion Oil ::: Handmade Christmas Gift Idea in a Jar
So...you want to make THIS?
You are going to need THIS.
- Fragrance Oil - I used Pumpkin Spice, but Walk in the Woods or even Baked Apple Pie would be nice for fall! You will need 20-25 drops.
- Large Amber Canning Jars or
- Small Quilted Jars (Just $1.00!)
- Coconut Oil 2 cups (approximately)
- Shea Butter 8 oz.
- Stand Mixer
- ***Seen in Tutorial photos -- Twig Pumpkin and Large Burlap Ribbon
Here is how it is done:
Your coconut oil might also come in the mail as a liquid. Simply stir and place in the fridge to harden back up again. One final note: Keep the jar CLOSED when not in use. The top layer will get hard and crusty if the lid is left off for days at a time. If you have more questions, please ask in the comment section or on facebook and I am more than happy to answer them!