NO-SEW Headband with Jill of Snugglebug University
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Quilt batting (or a small piece of fleece fabric).
- Small fabric scrap of light to mid-weight fabric to cover headband
- Headband to cover (It should be smooth, without "teeth")
- Large paper scrap to trace headband and make a pattern
Directions:The first thing you are going to want to do is trace the headband that you want to cover. I roll my headband down as I go so that I end up with one long pattern piece:
Remember, you can follow Jill's latest updates on facebook, pinterest