Warm up with Lentil and Moz Lasagne || via Foodie Mia
GET THE RECIPE HERE
- 200g baby spinach
- 50g fresh lasagne sheets
- 125g ball mozzarella cheese
- 30g plain flour
- 30g butter
- 400ml milk
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- drizzle of oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 100g tinned lentils (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 150ml vegetable stock
Method:First we'll go ahead and make the lentil sauce; fry the onion and carrot for 5 minutes in the oil. Add the garlic and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes.
Now time to assemble the glorious mixes! Spread a third of the lentil mix into the base of an ovenproof dish. Lay two pasta sheets on top, then spread another third of the lentil sauce over it. Add another layer of pasta, and pour over half of the white sauce, then scatter over the spinach.
Thanks Mia!! That ooey - gooey cheese sounds wonderful this time of year! YUMMO!