This is the first (of several!) QUICK AND EASY Christmas Gifts I have planned to share with you! This one is a layered soap that includes a few fun ingredients (like hibiscus flowers!) and is molded in a bundt pan for a fun look. Join me today as we create a fun three-layer circle of soap!
- Stephenson's Melt & Pour Soap Base (Take your pick of ultra clear, white, etc.)
- Fresh or Dried Herbs or Teas (I used THIS Hibiscus Tea)
- Food Coloring (I used Wilton Gels)
- Various Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils (I like THIS SET of 6 ($16) for beginners or THIS SET of 14 (it includes grapefruit and rosemary - YUM!) at 1/2 price now on Amazon)
- Molds (anything in your kitchen that has a very slick finish or is non-stick)