Simply Sewn || Onel's Frankenstein the Safety Pin Holder
What you need:
- Felt (green, black and white);
- Polyfil/cotton for filling;
- Safety pins;
- Needles & thread;
Step 1: Cut out the parts (below are the measurements I used, you can change them to suit your own liking):
1. 2 x big green circles (dia. 10 cm);
2. 1 x white circle (dia. 3 cm);
3. 1 x black circle (dia. 1.5 cm);
4. 1 x green rectangle (5 cm x 1.5 cm);
5. 1 x black triangle (base = 4 cm and height = 1cm);
6. 1 x cut off circle (from the big green circle) in black.
You have the CUTEST projects Onel!