Easy Focaccia Flat Bread Recipe with Foodie Contributor Mia
- 300ml/ 1/2 pint tepid water
- 1 1/2 tsp dried or 1 heaped tsp fresh yeast
- 500g/ 1lb 2oz strong white bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- extra virgin oilve oil, for drizzling
- medium coarse sea salt
- handful of rosemary stripped from the stem
Not that this happens to anyone... *twiddles thumbs*)
I did have to use quite a lot of flour so don't worry if you have to as well.
The more flavour the better for me, so don't worry about going over the top.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM -- looks delish Mia!!! Serve me some up right this second!!!
Loving Mia's recipes here at the Nest? (She made this insane Rocky Road Bar Recipe lat month!)
Check out her site Meels on Wheels for much, MUCH more!!