Reversible Tea-Stained Bunting | A Simple & Sweet Craft
- Canvas Triangles
- Chalk Markers (I used black on one side and red for my "patriotic" side)
- Canvas Ribbon, Scrap binding or scrap fabric
- Sewing Machine or Hot Glue/Gun
- Tea or Coffee for Staining (optional!)
- Bleach and Paintbrush for touchups (if needed!)
I wanted my pennant bunting to blend in with these pretty tea-stained flag buntings I ordered from Consumer Crafts. That meant I needed to take the edge off the bright canvas with a little tea/coffee stain. I tried a couple different processes to see which I liked best and ended up preferring a tea stain, THEN chalk design.