So last week, I showed you a few more of my projects from my 85 cents scraps. Now I will show you the final projects I created with the scraps left over! These are NO-SEW projects! (P.S. Don't miss your chance to be featured for YOUR no-sew projects at the bottom of the post!)
The first is one of my favorites of the bunch and you saw it when I first introduced this houndstooth project HERE. It is a very simple wrap bracelet created by making bias tape from a strip of fabric left over. I could have sewn the bias tape, but I just used a hot glue gun to make the sides, wrapped it around to fit my wrist and voila - a new accessory!
...and all together now...
1. Roll the ugly outside part into the middle of the flower.
2. Keep wrapping around and around until the petals start to have a nice curled edge.
3. I press down on the front every once in awhile to make sure the rose is tight and compact.
4. Tuck that perfect end piece onto the back with a dab of hot glue to cover up the mess.
5. Attach your rosette to a pin, hot glue it on something, sew it on whatever...endless uses for these little girls!
Did you miss the other projects from this little bit of houndstooth? You can check them out here:
Bias Tape Bracelet and Vases
Clutch and Dickie
Eyeglass Case and Candle NO-SEW Fix
Rolled Fabric Flower Tutorial