A Nest for All Seasons A Nest for All Seasons: Winners! | Pay it Forward

All content on this site is my sole creative property and may not be reproduced. If you would like to feature, pin or otherwise refer to content of mine, thank you! Please clearly link back to 'A Nest for All Seasons' and only use up to two photographs. To purchase content, please e-mail me for rates and restrictions. Posts may contain affiliate links for trusted products. I receive a small percentage of sales when you purchase from these sites. Buttons courtesy of SOURCE

21 March 2011

Winners! | Pay it Forward

Pin It

Hi girls!!  You are the {6} winners!
(I decided to add on one more :)

Just send me your address and  link to your pay it forward post to anestforallseasons {at} yahoo.com and I will have them out to you!
Let me know your color preference...green, white, grey or purple
and I will send out your first choice on a first come, first served basis.
I have one of each color and 3 of the white.

Reginia Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:50:00 PM
Great Idea!! I have just the thing to PIF with too :) :)
jandjhome Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:10:00 PM
These are so cute.
Brooke Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:59:00 PM
These are too cute! And what a fun idea!
Ashley Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:00:00 PM
Such a fun idea. I am in :)
Monica Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:06:00 PM
So cute. This is such a neat idea and can be used for so much. Following you from thursday hop!
Tara Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:44:00 PM
I think I am one of the 5! Yay!! :) Love these!

If you are looking for another chance to win, check out THIS GIVEAWAY ending soon!

If you would like to purchase these fabric flower pins, you can email me or check out ETSY.

2 COMMENTS:

Brooke Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm so happy to be one of the 5 uhhhh 6! I'll take whatever color you have left! I'm not picky! But I can't find your e-mail to send you my mailing information... Mine is 20SomethingDesigns@Gmail.com

Life with Kaishon Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh wow : ) They are so pretty!
Congratulations to all of the winners. i know this made their day : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------