A Nest for All Seasons A Nest for All Seasons: Guest Room Updates

All content on this site is my sole creative property and may not be reproduced. If you would like to feature, pin or otherwise refer to content of mine, thank you! Please clearly link back to 'A Nest for All Seasons' and only use up to two photographs. To purchase content, please e-mail me for rates and restrictions. Posts may contain affiliate links for trusted products. I receive a small percentage of sales when you purchase from these sites. Buttons courtesy of SOURCE

21 March 2008

Guest Room Updates

Pin It

Updates to the guest bedroom...

I found some 75% sheers at Target for $5, so I made matching panels to hang above the bed. I also used the sheer to recover a hope chest. (see below)

I also took off some of the embellishments from the chest to use elsewhere in projects and then refinished the wood a bit. Below is a before shot of the hope chest and the wall display.

Here is the new wall display. I took the sketches down and framed them for Alex's new office, so I needed to fill the panels and this is what I came up with...

I didn't like the color of the flowers, so I updated the painting with some metallic paints.

We wanted some seating in the room, so I took our old $2 couch and "slipcovered" it with some sheets, and then used up the rest of my sheer fabric on the small pillow on the right...my first real pillow :)


Barbee' Sunday, May 04, 2008  

Hi, found you on Blotanical. I have enjoyed seeing your home and your talented decorating. Precious baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...